1. One book that changed your life.
Besides the Bible, I would have to say either Iain Murry’s biography of Jonathan Edwards or D.A. Carson’s Exegetical Fallacies.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island.
Bible; Greek NT; BDAG; Wallaces’ Greek Grammar.
4. One book that made you laugh.
The only one I can remember is the Da Vinci Code.
5. One book that made you cry.
Iain Murray’s Edwards Biography
6. One book that you wish had been written.
A detailed account of creation (literal 6 days?; young earth old earth?; etc.); a point by point explanation and commentary of the book of Revelation by John the Apostle.
7. One book that you wish had never been written.
8. One book you’re currently reading.
The Drama of Doctrine by Vanhoozer; Climax of the Covenant by Wright; Linguistics for Students of New Testament Greek by Black.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read.
Unity and Diversity in the New Testament by James Dunn; The New Testament and the People of God by Wright
10. Now tag five people.
Lori; Sabrina; Adam